Plantable Seed Paper Greeting Cards - Set of 5
Imagine if the paper you write your thank you card on was made from 100% tree-free cotton paper.
That's the idea behind Seed Paper, a seed-based paper that's also stuffed with wildflower seeds: Snapdragon, Petunia, Beardtongue, Daisy, Thyme, Poppy, Foxglove, Catchfly, Maiden Pinks, and Chamomile.
Get the right thank you cards plantable, and it can say so much more than the usual, “Thank you!”
100% recycled paper
100% post-industrial, recycled paper. All-natural, vegetable-based pigments and dyes. Water-based inks.
Easy to grow
Just soak card overnight, tear up, plant under a thin layer of soil, and water gently and regularly until seedlings sprout.
- When planted and watered, they will grow wildflowers.
- Perfect way to remind yourself and your friends and family of your deep appreciation for their support and care.
- Seeds can be planted in any season, in any part of a garden, just as long as it is kept cool enough and dry enough.
- Can be planted directly into the soil in a pot or your garden.
- Set of 5
- Embedded with wildflowers seeds.